Access to and use of this website (www.fizzfilms.co.uk) (the "Website") is provided by Fizz Films Limited and is subject to the following terms:
The Website is owned and operated by Fizz Films Ltd, of 90 Royal Arch,The Mailbox, Wharfside Street, Birmingham B1 1RG Company No. 5356033.
Access to the Website
1. By using the Website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this Website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this Website.
2. Fizz Films Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made to the Website. Your continued use of this Website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Website
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use any of the Website content in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of Fizz Films Limited.
4. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
5. The Website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Fizz Films Limited, its advertised properties (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Fizz Films Limited will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of the Website.
7. Fizz Films Limited do not warrant that functions contained in the Website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Fizz Films Limited or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Fizz Films Limited or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights trade marks and other intellectual property rights of Fizz Films Limited or a third party as the case may be. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right, copyright or other intellectual property rights of Fizz Films Limited, or that of any other third party (as the case may be).
9. The Website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
Third Party Websites
10. Certain links in this Website may connect to other websites maintained by other parties over whom Fizz Films Limited has no control. Fizz Films Limited makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
1. We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every user who visits the Website and every user who makes an enquiry through the Website. We set out below what information we learn about you when you visit the Website, what we do with that information, and how you can change the information we have.
The Information We Collect
3. Our Website uses software features known as "cookies", which are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive when accessing a website. They are akin to identity cards, and we may use them as follows:
(a) to allow us to know when users return to our website and which pages or services you access while there; and
(b) to gather information on an aggregate basis in order to identify the most popular areas of our Website and make it easier for users to access them.
4. You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries in relation to our services. Where you submit an enquiry to us you maybe required to submit to us your name, e-mail address and/or your mobile telephone number (if appropriate) (together referred to as "Personal Information").
Disclosure of Information
5. We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
6. Fizz Films complies with and is registered under the Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom (see below). We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
7. Our staff and those working for our agents and contractors maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry or order.
8. Whilst any Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our services to you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared Fizz Films approved contractors or agents, in order to inform you and/or produce relevant services.
9. If you do not wish to receive this information from Fizz Films or our associates or wish to delete Personal Information you have submitted through the Website please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0121 633 7592.
10. We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information.
11. If a third party acquires control or the business of Fizz Films, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that third party.
Security of Data
12. We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
13. When our enquiry form asks you to enter sensitive information that information is encrypted by the use of security systems with encryptions and firewalls, provided on a secure socket layer (SSL), to protect the confidentiality and integrity of your information from unauthorised access and disclosure.
14. If you have any questions about the security of our Website please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Data Protection Act (1998)
15. We are registered for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, and make every effort to ensure that our systems and procedures meet the both the legal requirements and the best practice recommendations of the Act.
16. For more detail about your rights under the act, the rules we have to adhere to in collecting and storing your information, and how you can check your data records visit www.dataprotection.gov.uk.
17. You have a right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you by sending your request, together with an administration fee of £10 to Fizz Films at 90 Royal Arch, The Mailbox, Wharfside Street, Birmingham B1 1RG
Links to Other Sites
18. If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that website's own privacy statement.
19. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
20. By using this Website you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as stated above.
21. We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
12. Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under statute which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
13. These shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of this notice shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.